Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Colimbo G1 & A2-style jackets sz. 42, Aero/Buco J-100 sz. 40

gfarina55

Familiar Face
Lots of photos of these items at my Grailed store: https://www.grailed.com/gfarina55

Colimbo “Battery Park Navigator” Late 40s 55J14 (G1) Goatskin Jacket size 42 $800
View media item 2665
Tag size 42. Soft goatskin, mouton collar, wonderful 40’s style M422s/G1 from Colimbo. Slight wear around the zipper, otherwise very close to new condition. Retailed for over $2K in Japan, asking $800.
  • Shoulder: 18”
  • P2P: 21”
  • Sleeve: 26” including knits
  • Collar seam to end of knits on the back: 26”
Keep in mind these wear a bit larger than the measurements suggest because of the action back.

Colimbo Pathfinder Serge Jacket (A-1 style, please excuse the error in the title of this post.) size 42 $275
Tag size 42. I tried this on in the Jelado shop in Tokyo and couldn’t resist the material and the incredible details of this jacket. The serge drapes wonderfully and you really have to see this in person to appreciate the quality and details.

Shoulder: 19”
P2P: 22”
Sleeve: 24.5-25”
Collar seam to bottom on the back: 26”

Aero/Buco J-100 size 40 $700

Fantastic replica of a Buco J-100 custom ordered from Thurston Bros. and worn sparingly. This Vincenza Horsehide is nicer than Shinki or other hides I've owned. It's not "plastic-y" or overly shiny like some of the Real McCoy's and Flathead versions, and you really have to see it in person to appreciate it. With the subtle olive stitching it really has "the look" and is an absolutely beautiful jacket. Worn sparingly with no flaws, just starting to feel broken in.

Sizing:

• P2P: 22" (Note high arm holes on this cut. I don't think it will work for someone with a chest over 40" or someone with big shoulders.)
  • Back: 25.5"
  • Shoulder: 18"
  • Sleeve: 27”-ish, but wears like 26" sleeves.

For reference I have a 40" chest, weigh about 175, and I'm 6'1". This jacket is ideal for someone my size for a true "racing shirt" fit, but also might be ideal for someone a bit lighter if you want to use it with a flannel or sweatshirt underneath. Final pic shows how the jacket fits me.

Features:
  • One-piece back like an original J-100
  • Straight chest pockets
  • Black cotton drill lining
  • Olive stitching
  • Black Vincenza horsehide
  • Talon center zip, Waldez pocket zips
  • Inside pocket

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members