Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Collarless Shirts and Detachable Collars

Alon

One of the Regulars
Hi, Gents!

I'm getting married this Spring (Hurrah!) and I'd like to buy a collarless shirt and a detachable collar to go with it. Which online shop would you recommend?

Thank you!

Edward

Bartender
If you're fine with gonig overseas, I'd look into www.darcyclothing.com . In particular, look out for their washable collars - all the look of the traditional version, but machine-washable. No compromise on the look, but infinitely easier to manage cleaning.

Edited to add: I highly recommend the Arundell (as seen in Peaky Blinders!) if you want a traditional, rounded club collar. Works equally well for Edwardian look or something rather formal from a slightly later period.

LeBois46

One of the Regulars
Darcy is a great place. My problem with those damn English shirts are their sleeve lengths. If you have long arms you are okay. If you have the lead time go to Rhyce Winterbourne in Australia. He can make a custom shirt for you. Great selection of collars, shapes and heights as well. I have had some great experiences with him. See the address that follows: http://www.rjwshirts.net/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points