Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Collectible Fashions of the Turbulent 1930s- Men's Chapter

texasgirl

One Too Many
Full size scans can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/texasgirl_333/sets/72157621795840320/

199.jpg

200.jpg

201.jpg

202.jpg

203.jpg

204.jpg

205.jpg

206.jpg

207.jpg

208.jpg

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
This thread is especially useful for novice Loungers, and could save them a whole lot of time and trouble searching for information all over the place. The guide is short but accurate, and covers many different aspects of 1930s menswear.

For this reason, it richly deserves to be made into a sticky.

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
BinkieBaumont said:
204.jpg

"The best illustration I have ever seen of "Oxford Bags" i always though "Bags" were only worn in the mid 1920's these seem to be from the mid 30's?, would anyone know of a paper pattern source for "Oxford bags?"

I would so wear Oxford bags if I could find any. I love the flamboyance.

chrismark12

New in Town
i just tried using this collectible cuff links any comments?

ive started using these collective Silk knot cufflinks i got them online and so far ive been getting positive response. alot of them say its quite stylish and i kinda agree but i guess you have to see it foryourselves

kumars

New in Town
"Quest for the perfect pitch

For anyone who is looking for either casual or more formal, I find custom fitted shirts/suits are best for comfort no matter the situation. I got a great deal on some guys who are doing a new company launch and are selling the 100 first suit/shirt packages at COST. Email them or look them up on Facebook under "Quest for the perfect pitch" or Fitseekers@gmail.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112