Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

College Football!

panamag8or

Practically Family
Tomasso said:
......But if Timmy has just an average Tebow game, he'll snag that bronze statue, a first for a soph.

2007_Florida_v08.jpg

Consensus around Gator Nation is that McFadden will get the Heisman, because they have been talking about him getting it for 2 years, and no one wants to give it to a sophomore.

PeeWee

One of the Regulars
I enjoy college football. I went to the Carolina-Duke game yesterday, and it was another classic game between the two schools. Carolina won in a chilly overtime period.

luvthatlulu

Suspended
RedPop4 said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.
Still in for the SEC Championship, though.;)

RedPop4-

At least one of us will be able to smoke a victory cigar next weekend...not a mouthy Gator fan, right? ;) Personally, I think God's on our side....He proved that with Divine intervention several times in the overtime(s) with Kentucky!!!:eusa_doh:

Go Vols!!!

Enjoy the game, but not too much!

--Not the Lulu
<--That's the Lulu

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Tomasso said:
It looks like LSU may have to find a new coach.

LSU's defensive coordinator, Bo Pelini, looks like he's gonna be head of Husker Nation. Some here felt he should have been given the job when Solich was fired, but then Pederson brought in Callahan.

Now that Pederson AND Callahan are out, maybe justice has been served? Dunno. I'll just be glad when the whole mess settles down.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
panamag8or said:
Tim Tebow, Heisman Trophy Winner!
Was there really even a question? I've seen a lot of ball in my time and I've never seen a QB like Tebow. [huh]

panamag8or

Practically Family
Tomasso said:
Was there really even a question? I've seen a lot of ball in my time and I've never seen a QB like Tebow. [huh]

I was shocked. I thought they would give it to McFadden.
BTW: I saw Tebow last week on his scooter, zipping around town.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana