Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Color Pic's from '39 to '43

minus_273

New in Town
i remember a lot of coverage on this when it was released a few months ago. these are really incredible pictures and they are really in color not stuff that is colored in later. A little piece of history for us all.

Thanks for the link, Colt. I'll admit to a fascination with the Depression and WWII years. (Perhaps it's common for folks to be fascinated by the eras immediately preceding their own. Seems that way.) Couldn't help but note in the photo taken outside the newspaper office that all the men could be dropped into a modern scene without their attire seeming particularly out of place. Good style is good style, and boy, they had good style back then, even when they didn't have much money.

riccardo

Practically Family
Great link.

Thanks for it, I think that's all around the Hat lovers there are a world of history and culture.
Hat wearer isn't only who loves to wear hats, they are people who like to study the past...our past is full of lost tradition,lost values and lost pride.
...I need a best English language knowledge!!!
Best regards.
Riccardo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112