Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Concerns regarding my Aero Bootlegger

Johann

New in Town
I can only post about my own experiances as the owner of 12 Aero jackets, not the experiances of others, although I recieved many coments on the decline of Aero during the ebay sale of my last jacket. Enjoy your jacket.

Edward

Bartender
Edward,
That sounds like one badass jacket! Even if it's a repost, do you have pictures of it? Again, sounds pretty damn sweet!

I think this is the only one:

62858_434025042259_555787259_5671372_2285120_n.jpg

Edward you have to give us a description of your upcoming custom Bootlegger. Can't mention that and just leave us hanging man!

Trying not to think about it anymore myself until i can afford it!

JanSolo

Practically Family
Edward, that's a very nice picture of you in your jacket! Almost perfect! If you remove that wall mounted alarm system, the fire extinguisher and the halogene spots with Photoshop and turn it into black and white it will be absolutely marvellous!

Edward

Bartender
I must try that sometime... somewhere I have a cropped version that cuts those out, but it's not quite the right 'shape'.

Bonneville

One of the Regulars
Your cordovan Bootlegger looks fabulous Edward. I have to admit that I would rather have some consistency in panels as well. I've seen two jackets where mismstch is rather extreme to the point that it is the first thing that strikes you about the jacket rather than thinking "what a beautiful jacket". In these two cases the heavy mis-match was in the lancer lapels and in the other jacket the sleeves were really grain mis-matched, in certain lighting they looked to be of different colours as a result.
Would anyone know if Aero's oil pull fqhh panels tend to be more consistent due to the 'tanning' compared to the regular fqhh?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner