Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Connelly Steerhide Aero HWM.

Capesofwrath

Practically Family
I have this Aero HWM for sale. I bought it recently for my partner but it doesn't fit her and it won’t fit me unfortunately though I wish it did.

It’s a late eighties Connelly Steerhide in a small size. It’s been relined and the size label is missing but it measures like a 36 or 38 I’d say.

Pit to pit 22.5”
Shoulder seam to seam 17.5”
Sleeve 23”
Collar seam to hem at the back 24.75"

The hide is very good with only a couple of minor scuffs which you have to look closely to see, and it has the lovely deep grain and flowery smell from the tanning which is the mark of this hide. I gave it some Connelly's Hide Food which brought it up almost like new. All the zips are good but the original puller has been replaced on the main zip. Good recent re-lining from the look of it with the original small Aero label replaced and no storm cuffs.

In view of the size I’m looking for £190 plus postage. UK and EU only I would think since it would probably be too expensive to send it anywhere further.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

P2280018.jpg
P2280011.jpg
P2280012.jpg
P2280021.jpg
P2280017.jpg

Last edited:

breezer

Practically Family
I just sold a 38" pretty similar - but it took 6 months + to find a buyer, so be patient. And I would recommend getting a price for shipping outside the EU just in case. I think your price is spot on.

Capesofwrath

Practically Family
I just sold a 38" pretty similar - but it took 6 months + to find a buyer, so be patient. And I would recommend getting a price for shipping outside the EU just in case. I think your price is spot on.

Thanks breezer. Did you sell it here? I didn’t see it. I don’t think things are selling that well at the moment. Certainly in the UK and Continental Europe. So much uncertainty.

I’ll put it on the evil eBay soon though. So if anyone wants to make me an offer I can’t refuse before then…..

ProteinNerd. Yes but if the sleeves were a few inches longer and the shoulders and chest a couple of inches bigger I’d keep it and wear it….

Someone about 5’ 8” would look the dog’s bollocks in this.

breezer

Practically Family
yeh sold it here - I posted it to an english address, but its final destination was the far east. Worth trying Aero before you stick it on ebay….they might do you a trade. Otherwise be patient, a buyer will come along eventually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112