Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cooper Sportswear Steerhide Cafe Racer Style-Size 46

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Always many great Cafe Racers out there. I say that each time I sell one another great one. Here we go again with a beautiful Cooper Sportswear CR in unlabeled Brown Steerhide. This jacket includes the original zip in lining for full season protection if you need.

The leather on this jacket is in excellent condition and substantial. Talon zippers all around and all working well. Nice clunky main and Talon Teardrops tell me 60s date on this one. Nice Talon side zipper for full adjustment.

Marked a size 46 and feels it to me. I'm a 44 and currently 5'9" 192 in the fit pics/video. You could get a bigger guy in this jacket. It is a size too big on me but very wearable. A bit bigger guy is fit this jacket perfect.

I always like to get a larger size out there. They can be harder to find.

All my jackets have been moving pretty quickly.

I do have an easy payment plan. I forget to put this on here. I have done it successfully several times. Let me know.

Additional picture album https://photos.app.goo.gl/tdf4QrXCM46GLSZP6

Price: $175 shipped in Conus

DSC04245.JPG
DSC04246.JPG
DSC04249.JPG
DSC04250.JPG
DSC04252.JPG
DSC04254.JPG
DSC04256.JPG
DSC04257.JPG
DSC04259.JPG
DSC04268.JPG

The hides on these Coopers are deceptively thick and very nice imo. Mine has the same label. It is a Wards MC repro with the gray fur zip-on collar.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
The hides on these Coopers are deceptively thick and very nice imo. Mine has the same label. It is a Wards MC repro with the gray fur zip-on collar.

What Style is your jacket? I am Familiar with the name and association with Military Gear. This is a well done Leather jacket. I find the quality quite high, the leather is a nice weight and soundly constructed, actually Robust in Comparison to others of the same time. love the zippers too!

Nice jacket T, but i couldn’t breath in a 22 P to P. GLWS

I know those measurements. This jacket is no doubt a 46 as marked. It is big on me and in those pics it has the lining in. The lining is also quite nice. I'll do some pics with the lining out. It is big on me and I'm 192 pounds at least. Doesn't not fit tight on side zipps and it should.

This jacket deserves a bigger frame to fill it out for a Riders fit. On me it works, but differently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points