Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cordova and Simonds Cap Sale

DharmaBum

One of the Regulars
Have the following three beautiful caps for sale. All are brand new condition, never having been worn other than to try on. Will only ship within CONUS and payments accepted through PayPal.

From left to right:
1) Simonds Cap in 100% wool medium weight tweed which is brown, blue, cream. 10.5 inch diameter sized at 23 inches. SOLD!

2) Simonds Cap in coat weight wool birds eye cream and black. 10.5 inch diameter sized at 23 inches. Wonderful interior details including leather band. Price is $90.00 shipped.

3) Cordova Cap in vintage black, red, grey and ecru medium wool. 11 inch diameter sized at 23 inches. Top notch interior with full leather sweatband. SOLD!

29f8301004a120a537157f8f91fa5cd7.jpg
00c2e79e307d4de1fdbccf943f270485.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DharmaBum

One of the Regulars
Tweed Simonds Cap is sold. That leaves us with the center Simonds. In the interest of getting it shipped out tomorrow with the other two, price drop to $90.00 shipped.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DharmaBum

One of the Regulars
Fantastic Simonds Cap still available for $90.00 shipped within CONUS. Thanks!

Last edited:

DharmaBum

One of the Regulars
Motivated to sell. How about $90.00 shipped for this lovely Simonds, that's one heck of a bargin!

Last edited:

DharmaBum

One of the Regulars
Am in the market for a Western in the similar size range if someone would be interested in a swap for the Simonds.

DharmaBum

One of the Regulars
Good Sunday morning! Would accept reasonable offers on the Simonds. Thanks much!

DharmaBum

One of the Regulars
Still available, eager to sell so let's mark this down to $80.00 shipped CONUS. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

DharmaBum

One of the Regulars
Surprised to have had little interest on such a top-notch cap at a rock bottom price....it's still here folks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider