Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Coupla' pictures of my B Wear Cap...

Biltmore Bob

Suspended

I tried to add a little "noir", kinda like my avatar. This is the Gray Herringbone Biltmore Bob Special...no wire in the bill, seam centered, no snap.

Anyone with photoshop who is willing to try...I'd like the full face photo to sort of resemble my current avatar.

Biltmore Bob

Suspended
Don't let my looks fool you, Quig...

Quigley Brown said:
I pictured you as a lot more gruffier than that.

I'm a natural born killer...back in the day, that is...

My daughter, who is an artist, took that profile and turned it into a pencil portrait...it was unbelievable. She added the shadowing and shading like in my avatar. It was exactly what I wanted, but she wasn't happy with it and she tore it up and started over. I keep telling to keep everything she draws, even if it's not prefect. If she ever becomes famous even her mistakes will be in demand and worth something. But she's smarter than me...one day she'll discover that I'm not as dumb as I look.

Man, I miss my moustache!

Fedorista

Familiar Face
Biltmore Bob said:
Why, I oughta....;)

Natural Born Killer...didn't ya hear me?

26 years ago, I ain't changed a bit...Semper Fi!

Man, I'm good lookin'!

Who'd have thought that a white felt and black patent leather cover would go with a midnight blue blouse trimmed in scarlet and gold, but you've pulled it off well.

The nautical bird/sphere motif only enhances the look.

Also, the entire outfit compliments the hairstyle you've chosen for this portrait.

Clearly, a winner!

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Baby Face Tough Guy

BB.jpg

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Great cap, BB, the gray herringbone looks wonderful. I have the black and white one and it is cool, too.

We need, however, to get a photo of you with the entire cap in the picture, as well as your handsome face.

They may taunt you about your looks, but just remind them about "Pretty Boy Floyd" and "Baby Faced Nelson."

karol

Bebop

Practically Family
Bilt Bob, you are one of the few that can turn a simple photo of yourself into a two page thread. You have alot of personality that comes through. Every Texan I have met seems to have a personality that draws people in easily. Be thankful that people call you "baby faced". In a few more years you might hear what I hear all the time, "you WERE a very handsome YOUNG man". Nice looking cap, by the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk