Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

Couple of cool Schott jackets

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
So I was perusing the Schott site just for the fun of it, like window shopping only online, and I saw a couple of jackets that I thought looked cool. Of course I had to share my thoughts with my fellow enthusiasts here, 'cause only you guys understand.

The first is called an Express jacket:
Schott Express.jpg

It's a halfbelt and, one of things I love about this place is that you all will get this - the little detail that really moves me is the vertical chest zipper. It's the little features that speak to people of our level of fanaticism - er, I mean, expertise.

The other design is called the Hancock and reminds me a bit of Aero's Wayfarer:
Schott Hancock.jpg

I think it's cool to see more vintage-styled designs out there. Anyway, over to guys to discuss what you do or don't like about these styles and if you dig what Schott is doing.

gtrplyr

A-List Customer
So I was perusing the Schott site just for the fun of it, like window shopping only online, and I saw a couple of jackets that I thought looked cool. Of course I had to share my thoughts with my fellow enthusiasts here, 'cause only you guys understand.

The first is called an Express jacket:
View attachment 142791
It's a halfbelt and, one of things I love about this place is that you all will get this - the little detail that really moves me is the vertical chest zipper. It's the little features that speak to people of our level of fanaticism - er, I mean, expertise.

The other design is called the Hancock and reminds me a bit of Aero's Wayfarer:
View attachment 142794

I think it's cool to see more vintage-styled designs out there. Anyway, over to guys to discuss what you do or don't like about these styles and if you dig what Schott is doing.

I tried the express jacket at Schott in Chicago. I liked the cut, but the color in person is quite different. Not shiny like picture, almost a suede appearance. If it looked like the stock photo it would have been mine.

Last edited: