Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom 11" Wesco Boss, US11/UK10, D Width, Burgundy

wdw

One Too Many
I had these made about 3 years ago but haven't worn them more than 15-20 times, and not at all in the last year or so. I found them to be slightly tighter across the instep than my black US11 Boss and Jobmaster boots, maybe because the harness toe makes them a bit narrower, so wear the blacks more because of that. And I have so many other boots that these just aren't in the rotation. D width is standard, not wide or narrow.

They're technically a Boss boot with the Harness toe, made in the standard burgundy domain (or whatever) leather. This leather is I think 5mm as opposed to the 7mm of the standard black, but it's not noticeable in real life. They have the Vibram 430 sole, so a small rubber grip which I much prefer to leather.

They have quite a few scuff marks which add to the character, and there's a bigger scrape of about an inch square on the right heel where I caught it on a step, but this has been covered in oxblood polish. It's hard to see because of the reflection. There's also some wrinkling over the instep. They didn't come with a removable insole, so none is included.

Price £230 delivered to the UK, £240 delivered to the EU, but please either add 4% for paypal or pay F&F. You could pay bank transfer if you want to save the fee.

3TS3beq.jpg

oN87miw.jpg

UeE4rvI.jpg

kVGWyQD.jpg

K0Ku8KX.jpg

iue5ows.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk