Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Aero Hercules

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Gday guys,
I recieved my new jacket today! It's been a long time coming. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I added a three piece back to the old Hercules design. I had always quite liked the design, but had a Teamster and a J-106 in mind. This went on for a few months.Then, after lots of emails, and several hours of Rachel's time designing my dream J-106, I had a brain snap. I completely changed my order to a Hercules, added the three piece back, and here we are! I'm really stoked. I will get the other jackets, it's not if, it's when( waiting on my midnight blue sample) Anyway,as I said this was a long time in the making. Thanks to Rachel,Holly and Denny. Very grateful. It's really my first proper custom Aero, have owned a few second hand ones. I had come very very close to getting one in the past, something always came up, it was quite uncanny.l I guess we got there in the end, so it's all good now. It's been a year full of troughs, and not so many peaks, so this is a very welcome change!No fit pics just yet, but here are some of an empty jacket.
Brown horse, olive thread, standard brown alpaca lining,brass hardware. Its nice to finally post a smart new jacket on here.
KaBVyAu.jpg
tLyBNrb.jpg

dYxeVmL.jpg

OSClDAP.jpg

Last edited:

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Benny, that last shot really gets me going. Thx for that, brother ;)

In all seriousness, she's a real firecracker- congratulations!!!

AdeeC

Practically Family
Looks amazing. Beautiful colour and detail. Strongly hints of Art Deco. I could imagine Buster Crabbe wearing this in a Zeppelin flying low over New York circa 1932.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Benny, that last shot really gets me going. Thx for that, brother ;)

In all seriousness, she's a real firecracker- congratulations!!!

Just my luck, bought a nice jacket as a tool to help me to try to turn my love life around...I've gone and turned it too far around...your married anyway Bret. ;)...(call me.)

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Yeah baby. You deserve it, after hearing about all of the shipping hassles living in Aus. Great looking jacket and cheers to indecision. :)

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Yeah baby. You deserve it, after hearing about all of the shipping hassles living in Aus. Great looking jacket and cheers to indecision. :)
Too right Nick. I felt really good watching you pull your hair out over the midnight blue. Once my blue sample hits,who knows what's next? I've built a teamster, a sunburst and a j-106...will probably end up with an ANJ-4 in the middle of summer....

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Ben I'm glad you finally got your dream jacket!

It's a beauty and you must feel accomplished to get the jacket you wanted after working with Aero on something quite unique.

Now we really need to see some fit pics.

Congrats my friend.

As I've said elsewhere - congrats! Great looking jacket...and I know the feeling of not being able to wear your gear as the summer months heat up. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points