Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Thedi

WillyW

Familiar Face
Hello All…. I had the opportunity to meet Boris this morning and check out the two jackets he has for sale.
The Thedi, in Bruciato horsehide was IMHO a spectacular work of art., as I’ve not seen a Thedi prior.The hide was “just right” in terms of , not too light and not too thick. The colour/hue and finish were very appealing. The downside for me is the fit did not work for me, but I knew going in, that it might not from the indicated measurements… I was just hoping, I guess.
A buyer would not be disappointed with this product at all but that’s my 2 cents.
The Aero Bronco in Badalassi steerhide was practically new. The finish too is appealing, but I’m not a big fan of military type jackets so I did not try to squeeze into that one even though it was tempting.
Borisna was easy to work with….and a decent guy! GLWS

borisna

A-List Customer
Hello All…. I had the opportunity to meet Boris this morning and check out the two jackets he has for sale.
The Thedi, in Bruciato horsehide was IMHO a spectacular work of art., as I’ve not seen a Thedi prior.The hide was “just right” in terms of , not too light and not too thick. The colour/hue and finish were very appealing. The downside for me is the fit did not work for me, but I knew going in, that it might not from the indicated measurements… I was just hoping, I guess.
A buyer would not be disappointed with this product at all but that’s my 2 cents.
The Aero Bronco in Badalassi steerhide was practically new. The finish too is appealing, but I’m not a big fan of military type jackets so I did not try to squeeze into that one even though it was tempting.
Borisna was easy to work with….and a decent guy! GLWS
Thank you for the kind words @WillyW!!
Was a pleasure meeting you today, and you might have changed my mind on CXL with your Longshoreman!!

FoleyF

New in Town
Great jacket……what is your actual chest size when taken with a measuring tape. We appear to be around the same size but wanted to ask. I like this jacket!

borisna

A-List Customer
Great jacket……what is your actual chest size when taken with a measuring tape. We appear to be around the same size but wanted to ask. I like this jacket!
Just measured and even surprised myself!! Since this jacket was made about a year ago, I gained 2" on my chest, now sitting at 43" (measured over a T shirt).

FoleyF

New in Town
Well congrats on your gains….keep up the good work. We are about exactly the same size as I also measure 43” in the chest. I’m going to need to think on this one as it’s definitely a grail jacket but would want to be more confident in a great fit. Thinking…..

MaxK

New in Town
Hi. The Thedi looks a terrific jacket. I have several questions; would you be willing to ship to UK (at buyers expense of course), can you confirm your price plus shipping and the chest size of the jacket? Am I right in thinking it's a 40-41 inches? I'm typically a 38-40. Too big for me?

Thanks,

Max

borisna

A-List Customer
Hey Max,

The pit to pit measurement of this one is 21.75", how does that compares to your good fitting jackets?

The price I gave was including US/Canada shipping, but i dont think UK would be a big difference, If you can DM me your address I can check for exact shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto