Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Stuff New Items Added!!

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Having a bit of a clear out, and thought that I'd waft these things in the direction of you ladies. Starting with this. I'll be listing more this afternoon when I have time to take some more measurements.

First up is a very cute little cream fake fur capelet perfect for Christmas with your 50's full skirts, would also look great with a 40's evening gown**** Asking £6.50 O.N.O**** (+P&P)

I don't think that it's an original as it has no tag and looks like it's probably homemade sometime in the 80's. It has a cream satin lining.
It has no condition issues other than that the little hook at the front has lost some of the thread that is bound around it there is some discolouration to parts of the thread too, it still works perfectly well and you don't notice it when it's on anyway. The lining at the back drops a bit too, nothing that a tuck couldn't fix. I've never done it as it's never bothered me, but I thought I'd mention it!:)
Approximate measurements are:
Shoulder to shoulder: 18"
Length: 13"
Fullness at bottom: 25"
DSCF1631.jpg

DSCF1633.jpg

DSCF1632.jpg

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
More items added!

Lovely little BRIGHT SCARLET slip by Vanity Fair.
Size on tag 34 Short.
In great condition, I can't find any issues with it!
***ASKING £3.00***(+P&P)
DSCF1636.jpg

Late 50's early 60's "Penny Potter" blouse, I love this blouse and if I could fit my bosom into it would certainly not be selling it.
****ASKING £3.00****(+P&P)
Bust: 36" (would suit a 34" bust best)
Length: approx 21"
There is a slight bit of discolouration on the very edges of the tabs (really slight ), this is barely noticeable, one of them also has come away from the shirt itself, neither of these things are significant to my eyes!
DSCF1634.jpg

DSCF1635.jpg

Last but not least a very lovely faux jade celluloid bangle probably 1930's/1940's. ****SALE PENDING****
Lovely opaque celluloid with the familiar Chrysanthemum and Daisy pattern that is so typical on these pieces. It has cut outs between some of the flowers.
There is a faint tinge of pink to the edge of this bangle that I tried to show in pics. You only really see it when it is held up to the light, this is probably age related.
I'm selling it as it really isn't the right colour for me, it's a true jade/sea green and a really pretty piece.
DSCF1644.jpg

DSCF1647.jpg

DSCF1643.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana