Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dehen zip sweater - show 'em

breezer

Practically Family
Was Whats app chatting with friend earlier and he happened to be sitting in a coffee shop in Reno called See See Motor Coffee Co......I ended up browsing their website and noticed they had their own branded Dehen sweaters on sale at $200.....and as luck would have it my pal has a 20% off voucher.....bringing it down to $160. In my world thats still a very expensive sweater. Can anyone out there advise if they are worth the dollars? There was a thread a while back about getting some made....whatever happened to that? Of course I've seen the Aero, which I liked, but way too pricey for me.
https://www.seeseemotorcycles.com/collections/apparel/dehen

breezer

Practically Family
I was down there and held one, but I didn't want to try it on......even in the sale at £250, its a heck of a lot for a jumper. From Dehen they are $285.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
I’ve been lusting after one for a few months now but am having trouble pulling the trigger due to the price. I’m going to scour the bay/grailed for a good deal for the next few months. If nothing hits i’ll treat myself at the start of next fall.

Edward

Bartender
The quality of the Dehen sweaters is outstanding: at USD160, it's a no-brainer, especially for US manufacture (consider how first-world manufacturing costs push up retail prices) and quality wool.

I've tried them on, and they are fantastic! Nice and dense...even crispy. I prefer the jersey to the sweater as it hangs better on me without the wide waistband. I dream of one.

Last edited:

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here is my Dehen sweater that Langlitz had made for their 70th anniversary.
2B0282A4-D4E8-4495-95A3-31A434206022.jpeg

A7640F16-91CB-4CF8-A8E4-D40982772A70.jpeg

It is an absolute tank as others have said. Mine is a size large and I’m 6’1 and around 210 pounds.

breezer

Practically Family
I think I might stick to the original plan and get an Aero paratrooper sweater - I like the Dehen, but will just go with a locally made garment. ( I did recently score a nice light weight Polo merino wool quarter zip in a charity shop )

Colin G

One Too Many
Here is my Dehen sweater that Langlitz had made for their 70th anniversary.
View attachment 157062
View attachment 157061
It is an absolute tank as others have said. Mine is a size large and I’m 6’1 and around 210 pounds.

Nice.

I've been eying up Dehens 1/4 zip moto hoodie in black for a while and they look nice.

I think they may run a bit large so maybe El Marro can comment.

I actually don't mind the blue striped one from See See.

Last edited:

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice.

I've been eying up Dehens 1/4 zip moto hoodie in black for a while and they look nice.

I think they may run a bit large so maybe El Marro can comment.

I actually don't mind the blue striped one from See See.
Colin,
I believe they do run a little large. As I mentioned, I am 6’1” and weigh about 210 pounds. This sweater is a size L, and it is a nice trim fit on me but I think the extra large would have been way too big.

Colin G

One Too Many
Colin,
I believe they do run a little large. As I mentioned, I am 6’1” and weigh about 210 pounds. This sweater is a size L, and it is a nice trim fit on me but I think the extra large would have been way too big.

Sounds like I am on the right track in assuming they fit a bit on the big side.

I bought one of their shawl sweater cardigans in a medium and it was too big and had to send back for a small so I think all their sweaters fit on the big side. I won't get the small back till next week but I bet it will fit perfectly.

Their jackets in medium seem to fit me perfectly however.

I am quickly becoming a Dehen super fan. 2 jackets and 2 sweaters in 3 months for me and two more sweaters are on the to buy list for fall.

They sure do make nice stuff.

dannyk

One Too Many
I really like Dehen. And I enjoy it’s made in the US at a Union Factory. A company not only proud to be made here but proud to be union. Pricey? Yes. Worth the cost? Totally.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Sounds like I am on the right track in assuming they fit a bit on the big side.

I bought one of their shawl sweater cardigans in a medium and it was too big and had to send back for a small so I think all their sweaters fit on the big side. I won't get the small back till next week but I bet it will fit perfectly.

Their jackets in medium seem to fit me perfectly however.

I am quickly becoming a Dehen super fan. 2 jackets and 2 sweaters in 3 months for me and two more sweaters are on the to buy list for fall.

They sure do make nice stuff.
I’d like to see fit pics of the small. I’m thinking i’m a small but possibly mistaken.

Colin G

One Too Many
I’d like to see fit pics of the small. I’m thinking i’m a small but possibly mistaken.

I have small hoodie showing from Dehen today or tomorrow. I'll let you know how it fits. I won't have my other sweater back in a small for another week or so.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112