Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dick Tracy

Kentucky Blues

A-List Customer
Great movie.... Full of color, as well as . . . good 'ole 30's stuff. I want every hat from that movie. They were all so awesome (though I didn't like Dick's very much) I think every home should have a copy of this movie.

Regards, Daryl.

PS Anyone know where I can get an orange fedora? :p

Imahomer

Practically Family
I've only seen the movie once, when it first came out. I might have to pick up the DVD and watch it again. I remember it being a fun movie.

Imahomer

Practically Family
Yea Warren Beatty as Dick Tracy one of my all time crime fighters. Warren Beatty also plays one of my favorite bad guys as Clyde in Bonnie and Clyde.

Mr Blaine

New in Town
I really like Ralph Byrd as the Dick Tracy character. I love the 'Dick Tracy's Dilema' and 'Dick Tracy meets Gruesome' circa 1947. Unbelievably good films for there age. There is a slight comedy touch to the films too. I have never seen the Warren Beaty film as I do prefer the old classics; I should maybe get around to that film.

God Bless ya!

Paul.

Doh!

One Too Many
I only saw it once, when it first came out, but do remember liking it quite a bit. That said, the source material is MUCH darker so I'm wondering how it would've fared as a more serious film along the lines of Batman Begins?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff