Disappointed

Discussion in 'The Observation Bar' started by mikepara, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikepara

mikepara Practically Family

I started a thread yesterday, that at the time I last saw it had one reply and a counter reply by me.
    When I came back on a couple of hours later the thread had disappeared. Not closed, locked or edited but removed.
    It had no reason as far as I could see to offend anyone, granted I did not expect everyone would agree with me. I can only presume that which ever bartender removed it had good reason, maybe 100's of irrate loungers caused it to be withdrawn...
    My point is I'll never know, because there was no trace of the post and the barkeep obviously didn't tell me why it was removed.

I can fully understand some troll, who's never contributed anything to the lounge except argument and namecalling being treated so, but I thought I had a valid point. I was so wrong. I remain disappointed.

2. Feraud

Feraud Bartender

I've had poste edited, locked, etc. and it's really no big deal.
    I tend to move on to something Lounge related.
    [huh]

3. scotrace

scotrace Head Bartender Staff Member

It wasn't necessary to do a whole thread on "why don't folks delete photos when quoting a post back for comment?"

Let's drop it and move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.