Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepara

Practically Family
I started a thread yesterday, that at the time I last saw it had one reply and a counter reply by me.
When I came back on a couple of hours later the thread had disappeared. Not closed, locked or edited but removed.
It had no reason as far as I could see to offend anyone, granted I did not expect everyone would agree with me. I can only presume that which ever bartender removed it had good reason, maybe 100's of irrate loungers caused it to be withdrawn...
My point is I'll never know, because there was no trace of the post and the barkeep obviously didn't tell me why it was removed.

I can fully understand some troll, who's never contributed anything to the lounge except argument and namecalling being treated so, but I thought I had a valid point. I was so wrong. I remain disappointed.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
It wasn't necessary to do a whole thread on "why don't folks delete photos when quoting a post back for comment?"

Let's drop it and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff