Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diva PinUp MIA

Photomuse

Familiar Face
Anyone else have problems?

I placed an order mid-July, heard from her saying she was backlogged due to her move. I've been emailing her for about a week now with no response. Time to get my money back.

Just wondering if anyone has had business with her and has actually heard back from her or not.

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My girlfriend had the same problem. She ordered a flower to match a dress
for a party we were throwing and it never arrived. The "move" was also the excuse she got, and then was told that the flower would be Express mailed to her. THREE more weeks went by and no flower. GF then filed a complaint with Paypal, and The Diva Pinup refunded the $$ but still insisted that the flower was sent.
ps. The flower has yet to arrive.......

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
A girlfriend of mine had a similar problem. Ordered a few flowers for a big event and emailed with her prior to ordering to make sure they would get there on time. She was even willing to pay more for express shipping... she didn't get them in time for the event and emails shortly prior and after the event went unanswered. I don't think she ever got the flowers. [huh]

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Diva Pin-up status

I know the Diva Pin-Up personally; she moved to Texas and is back in Graduate school I believe.
I don't know her typical response time but obviously things are quite different.
I will talk to her and find out more for you, deal?

;)

Photomuse

Familiar Face
Thanks everyone.

Dakota, thank you also, I would appreciate that.

I'm past the dispute time period for Paypal so I'm a little concerned. I placed the dispute anyway, so let's see what happens.

Life happens, I've been there, and I wasn't in a rush for my order, but when the moment that correspondence is ignored, my patience ends.

ITG

Call Me a Cab
She was at the Queen Mary Event last year. Maybe she'll be back. If so, if any of you are there you might try talking with her there. I'm not sure how much luck you'll have as my several "hellos" last year to her went unanswered as well.

salome

New in Town
Fleur De Guerre said:
There have been dozens of people with the same problems and long threadsa bout it on Livejournal. I think she has been reported to the BBB as well over it.

Is this a specific community on LiveJournal?

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I still haven't received my order. I ordered through paypal but not with my account. (I was locked out and my requests to have my password e-mailed to me were never fulfilled). I can't place a dispute now because I didn't use my Paypal acct.:(

Vintage Betty

I'm not familiar with this vendor, but am now interested to see what everyone is talking about. Anyone care to PM me the link?

Thanks so much!

Vintage Betty

RetroBabydoll

A-List Customer
I'm surprised you crafty girls don't make your own hair flowers. I make all of mine and even sell them to friends or people at my beauty school. Go to a crafts store and everything you need is there. It takes a few minutes per flower and takes the 24 hours to dry with the sparkle stuff. The clips are found at the grocery store or a Target or even drugstores. Use felt as a base on your clips and then glue the flowers on with a glue gun. Just have some fun with it.

Rocket Billy

New in Town
MIA Diva pin up

I placed a huge wholesale order in March of 2007. I kept getting the run around. And now none of my phone calls and emails are being answered. I paid it in full, and now I just want my money back. I am trying to find out her last name so I can get an address.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Rocket Billy said:
I placed a huge wholesale order in March of 2007. I kept getting the run around. And now none of my phone calls and emails are being answered. I paid it in full, and now I just want my money back. I am trying to find out her last name so I can get an address.

File a complaint with the BBB.

Miss_Bella_Hell

I can't believe her! What kind of business person disappears, taking money and running? A totally inept one. It's too late for excuses. I wonder if she'll go to Viva in 2008 - maybe people can corner her there?

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
I can't believe her! What kind of business person disappears, taking money and running? A totally inept one. It's too late for excuses. I wonder if she'll go to Viva in 2008 - maybe people can corner her there?

Even though you've never bought anything from her, I want you to go so I can see the MBH vs. Diva Pinup catfight!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto