Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dobbs Twenty 7 1/8

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Dobbs Twenty Dark Charcoal Gray Felt Fedora size 7 1/8, Guild Edge.

1 3/4 Ribbon with wind trolley ,center dent 4 3/4 crown, 1 1/2 brim......supple leather sweatband with no cracks or marks,. No odors, marks, bites or nibbles that I can find.......

Someone took lots of loving care of this lid, it is as close to brand new as you are going to get..... unfortunately it does not fit my noggin as I do love the Dobbs Twentys..........

This beautiful hat needs a loving home and a head to warm........

aujxv4.jpg

htu4ie.jpg

214360o.jpg

256sb36.jpg

The price is right for this hat at $50.00

PM any questions....

new2hats

A-List Customer
Do you happen to have the inside measurements, or can you tell me how this hat size compares to other hats of the same size? I am usually a 7 1/4, or 58 cm but can go a touch smaller. Dobbs seems to be on the larger end for their sizes if I am not mistaken. Currently trying to sell some Dobbs 7 1/4 that are large for 7 1/4.

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Do you happen to have the inside measurements, or can you tell me how this hat size compares to other hats of the same size? I am usually a 7 1/4, or 58 cm but can go a touch smaller. Dobbs seems to be on the larger end for their sizes if I am not mistaken. Currently trying to sell some Dobbs 7 1/4 that are large for 7 1/4.
After measuring (which is always a slippery slope for me ) This seems to be between a 56 and 57 .....

I wear a 58 and it seems to fit like mentioned above to me.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points