Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dollhouse

Spiffy

A-List Customer
I've watched ABC's V trailer like 3 times, trying to figure out if they can kill Alan Tudyk off early so that we can have more murdering rampaging Alpha in season two.

How dare you try to abandon the Whedonverse, sir? How DARE YOU!!

This is an example of thinking about Dollhouse too much.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Spiffy said:
I've watched ABC's V trailer like 3 times, trying to figure out if they can kill Alan Tudyk off early so that we can have more murdering rampaging Alpha in season two.

Actually, now that the show was SUPER LUCKY enough to get a season two, the Alpha story line should be saved for a mid season cliffhanger or season finale. If they want a season three, they need to hook the audience on the characters, and that means back stories.

We know nothing about these characters other than a few lines of dialogue said in passing. I hope they spend a good chunk of the next season on explaining the people who run Dollhouse and how the characters got there, because I dont think the staff is anymore 'voluntary' than the actives are.

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto