Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DOUBLEDOWN, back off Baconator

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
Its just a bacon & cheese sandwich...but the "bread" is fried chicken!

3856600920_eda3327bc1.jpg

http://consumerist.com/2010/04/kfcs-bacon-sandwich-on-fried-chicken-bread-kills-people-everywhere-on-april-12.html

That looks good... just freakin' wrong, but good... *drool*

EDIT: Know what this thing needs? Little more bacon, some more cheese, and about 1/4-1/3 pound of beef in the middle, layered up chicken-cheese-bacon-cheese-beef-cheese-bacon-cheese-chicken so the cheese "glues" it all together. Mmmmmmmmm....

Chainsaw

Suspended
Backity, backos, make every salad taste better! Um-mm good salad!

I'm so glad I started eating bacon again. Even Kolbasa, fried till crispy on toaste is good.

You guys are misssing out though, there is nothing better than Canadian peameal back bacon, on toast, with Ketchup!

Chainsaw

Suspended
The Elvis style Chicken is easy to make. I learned the recipe from a T.V. Doc. I just use Chicken breast though, make egg wash 50/50 water and egg, dipp breast into egg wash, then dipp into plain potato chips that have been crushed with a rolling pin (you can also mix bread crumbs & flour ) then take chicken and re-dip into egg wash, and again into the crushed potato chips.

You will get an extra thick crust, it's called double deep fat fried chicken, Elvis ate it every day, as prepared by his personal Chef. Mmmmmmm.

Oh, if you cut the butter with Olive oil it will help to prevent the arteries from clogging. It's the key ingredient in the meditaranian diet. It can actually reverse artery damage.

Diamond Back, actually Casey Burgers. Great shakes too!

Doggy Darb

New in Town
I could eat one a day until I die... in about a week! Although it seems Atkin's friendly... Supersize my Lipitor please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112