Dr. Martens Gram Brogue Boot 13/14

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by frussell, Feb 22, 2014.

1. frussell

frussell One Too Many

Hey fellow bigfeet - I've really been impressed with these, I like the brogue styling, and they seem more substantially built than most modern Docs. No padded insole, more of a built-in like Iron Rangers or cowboy boots. Very little wear, I accidentally ordered these a size small, and unfortunately it looks like they are not offered in a larger size, or I'd definitely be replacing them. Great color, very close to my Aero Teamster in standard brown. Nice brogue detailing and contrasting stitching, on top of the usual comfortable Air Ware sole. I replaced the dinky beige laces with some heavier, waxed two-tone boot laces. No odors, damage or other unpleasantness, just my own size mistake. These will go on eBay, but I'd rather sell them here. In my experience, Martens in UK 13/US 14 fit more like a large US 13, and these definitely have room for an orthotic or insole if you're closer to 13. Excellent boots. Asking $75 PayPal, shipped in the continental US. Thanks, Frank.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. frussell

frussell One Too Many

Bump - $70 shipped in the U.S. These are not easy to find. Thanks, Frank

3. frussell

frussell One Too Many

Bump - lower price here than the eBay listing. Come on big feet.

4. Grayland

Grayland One Too Many

Those are the best looking Doc Marten's I've ever seen. They look much like Trickers. Damn, $75? I'd buy multiples pairs if they were my size. Some Sasquatch needs to snatch these boots up! :D

5. frussell

frussell One Too Many

I agree, if they made them in the UK 14/US 15 like the other models I have, I'd have another pair in my size already. They're a little bit better put together than the modern 1460s as well.

6. ecp

ecp New in Town

What is the width?

7. gear-guy

gear-guy Practically Family

What is the width and do you think they are a true size 14. Give me your best shot.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  8. frussell

frussell One Too Many

All academic now, they got a bid on ebay. No longer for sale here. Thanks, Frank