Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dr. Who Jacket from Wested

Dave E

One of the Regulars
I've got one and I like it, not sure what else to say than that! I'd change the lining if I could to something a bit warmer, but the weight and fit are very nice for me.

Philalethes

A-List Customer
I think it is a nice looking coat, although I don't have one myself.

The only complaints I have seen here are about the lining: I think one person said his had frayed. If that were an issue for you, you could order one from Magnoli - who makes a near identical coat - and choose your lining. It would be more expensive, however.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Wested's quality is very unreliable - as a guy who hase bought from them, I know.

It'll probably be okay for a year or so and then start to break down, starting at the lining. Although you may be luckier...

Why not try to find the German coat on which it is based on an auction site? Althought its a WWII submarine coat, the German police used a design like this up until recently. I remember seeing them here for $20-$40 each at surplus stores in the early 1990's. They were very heavy.

Do Bad Wolf still make Dr Who jackets? Expensive.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana