Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drifterproductions on ebay

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sorry if this topic has been discussed. I wonder if anyone bought from this seller on ebay, specializes in Wesco and Eastman. I bought Wesco and a pair of Eastman pants, but never bought leather jackets. I wonder if the sheepskin or A2 come in well-packaged?

seres

A-List Customer
...I wonder if the sheepskin or A2 come in well-packaged?
Drifter ships in USPS Priority Mail boxes, a smaller flat box for the A-2 and a medium or large flat rate box for the sheepskin. The jackets were in a plastic bag, and squeezed in pretty tightly, so there was no room (or need) for any additional padding. Jackets are not fragile, and I've never had any damage.

regius

Seres, much appreciated. I remember the medium flat rate box in which the trousers came in. It is a big cringe worthy to think these high end jackets (as fat as B3) are squeezed in a flat rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProteinNerd

I purchased one from him and while I returned it due to a disagreement over the measurements he provided, the jacket was in great condition packaged adequately and I wouldn’t warn people away from him.

^Same here, always good service but oddly enough his location shows as Beverly Hills, CA... but my stuff shipped from Nebraska...

hondurasdave47

Practically Family
I bought a Simmons Bilt jacket from him a few years ago. Good communication, shipped promptly, item arrived as described.

His name is Bobby Lanphier. He runs RJL Limited Adventure Clothing.

Lord Flashheart

A-List Customer
He was going to purchase a jacket I was selling on here a while back. Confirmed all the details of the jacket, agreed the price an he pulled the trigger but then disappeared at the point of paying. Pissed me off because I rejected a couple of higher offers because I had agreed a deal with him.

It may be a one off but I would be a little wary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ