E-bay's Got Sole!

Discussion in 'General Attire & Accoutrements' started by MK, Jul 7, 2004.

1. MK

MK Founder Staff Member Bartender

I just picked up another pair of new Allen Edmond's......for only $60! I think it was about $70 with shipping. Black oxfords with cap toes. They arrived today and they fit great. I love being able to afford top class shoes for these prices.

I don't know how long these deals will last......but I am loving it.:D

2. Chamorro

Chamorro A-List Customer

You're lucky you've got dainty little feet and can wear a normal size.:rolleyes: ;)

3. The Wingnut

The Wingnut One Too Many

Wow, that's a steal. Congrats!

For the buck, Giorgio Brutini makes some very decent shoes. They aren't built like Allen Edmonds, but I've had a pair of Brutini spectators for a year and they've held up great to all the abuse I've put them through. They're excellent for dancing, the soles are thin enough to be quite flexible and light, but not flimsy. The quality is a notch abouve what you'd find from Stacey Adams.

4. STHill

STHill One of the Regulars

MK, after reading your post, I went on ebay and picked up a pair of Allen Edmonds' loafers. Not quite as good a price as you got, but less than a c-note and brand new. Thanks for the tip!

5. Canadave

Canadave One Too Many

6. SHARPETOYS

SHARPETOYS Call Me a Cab

Dave,
    I like both. The comfort is in the way Allen Edmonds makes there foot bed of the shoes. Great price!

7. Canadave

Canadave One Too Many

Irrelevant for now...I lost them. I'll try again.

Thanks for the feedback,

David