Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman "1940 Battle of Britain" Irvin - size 44

Tibor

One of the Regulars
For sale is a beautiful Eastman Irvin jacket in their early 1940 style with fewer panels. It is as new with the usual exceptional workmanship and materials from Eastman. They describe these wonderful jackets as being made from premium grade sheepskin, hand dyed and finished in their highly acclaimed broken grain finish. Full details can be found at this link: http://www.eastmanleather.com/product_info.php?products_id=157

$750 shipped anywhere

Chest pit to pit: 25.25"
Back pit to pit: 25.5"
Shoulders: 20"
Back length: 26.5"
Front length: 23.5"
Sleeve: 26"

EastmanIrvinfront2.jpg
EastmanIrvinside.jpg
EastmanIrvinlabel.jpg
Irvinfrontoutside.jpg
Irvinbackoutside.jpg

Gromulus

Practically Family
While I am partial to my ANJ-4 and have no need for another sheepskin jacket, someone should snap this up. This is a fair price on a beautiful Eastman Irvin!

Tibor

One of the Regulars
Hi,
I couldn't get a message to go though the private message box so I'll have to follow up here unless you have an email you'd like me to use instead.
It is still available. What else can I answer for you?

Last edited:

CoreyM

New in Town
I believe as I am a new member I am not allowed to private message yet.

Is there anything to note in the condition of the jacket? Roughly what is the age of it?

Also on payment does the $650 shipped valid for Canada? How would we work payment?

Tibor

One of the Regulars
It's pretty new, though I honestly don't know exactly - I'd say no older than 2011 and I think 2012 is likely. I bought it from another forum member and there are no condition issues at all. The leather, shearling, hardware all perfect. No odors (well, the faint luxurious smell of wooly shearling, but nothing else). Really beautiful.

Yes, "Shipped" applies to Canada.

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
I believe as I am a new member I am not allowed to private message yet.

Is there anything to note in the condition of the jacket? Roughly what is the age of it?

Also on payment does the $650 shipped valid for Canada? How would we work payment?

PM privileges kick in once you've made fifteen posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points