Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman B-3 Size 44 Like New For Sale

derleicaman

One of the Regulars
I purchased this Eastman B-3 in Seal from John Chapman about two years ago. I think John used it as a pattern for his own B-3 models. I have worn it literally twice outside since I got it. It is virtually brand new without tags. These jackets are now over $ 1,200 new from Eastman. The fleece is gorgeous on this one, perfect light yellow color. The sheepskin is the broken grain and very soft and supple. Zipper and all stitching is perfect. It comes from a non-smoking, no pet home. I am 5'11" and 196 lbs with a 38 waist and the 44 is just a bit small for me. I have bought and sold jackets here on the forum and I'd like to give you guys first chance before resorting to ebay. Price is $ 800.00 USD with free shipping to CONUS. No low balling please. I will sell to overseas members at actual cost via USPS Priority.

The dimensions are as follows:

Pit to pit zipped laid flat 25"
Front zip 23"
Sleeve from shoulder to end 25"
Back length from collar seam to end of fleece 26"
Shoulder 21 1/2"

Remember that the fleece is very thick on these, so sizing is a little different from the typical A-2

Here are some pictures of the jacket

BuzzTheTower

New in Town
May I humbly correct the data above. My own B-3 patterns (I have two of them) are based on originals that I have carefully patterned. I owned the Eastman from 2008-2012, as I hadn't intended to make a B-3, but wanted one, and this ELC was an excellent choice. This jacket is in no way related to my copies of originals.

Back to the sale!
John Chapman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ