Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman Leather Officers' Trousers Opinions?

cbrunt

One of the Regulars
hey Gang,

Have been considering a pair of Eastman officers' Pinks. Not for a military impression but a nice pair of civilian/dress pants in a 1930/40s cut in wool.

What I wonder is if anyone has a pair and can tell me if they are high waisted. I mean... I know they should be but the comparison photos on Eastmans site (of the copy and original) make Eastman's look like the rear rise is very low. Perhaps an illusion perhaps not.
http://www.eastmanleather.com/image...t.jpg?osCsid=1d3ddfd0367b2db5f1d526fa711cb38c

Anyways... if you have a pair I'd appreciate any info before I buy.

Thanks,
Clint

cco23i

A-List Customer
I agree, BUT if you get ready to order from WW2 impressions make sure they have your size in stock, they have been busy and seem slow to resupply and the wait can be LONG.

Scott

filfoster

One Too Many
I agree, BUT if you get ready to order from WW2 impressions make sure they have your size in stock, they have been busy and seem slow to resupply and the wait can be LONG.

Scott

Yes. Have experienced this many times. I think Juan is tired of following up with me. They do always get back but usually after I've found the thing from another vendor. His USMC utilities are first-rate and the boondockers should be also but I got a pair of The Pacific leftovers from WPG that are just fine.

Officer stuff is tricky and these Eastman trou look very nice indeed...and should be at that price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points