Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman Rough Wear A-2 Contract 1401: sz44

Tibor

One of the Regulars
SOLD
I'm cleaning out my closet and I have a very nice Eastman A-2 looking for a new home. This is their special edition with an original zipper, olive green stitching, and so forth. I bought it new from History Preservation Associates about 7 or 8 years ago now and am embarrassed to say I've only worn it a couple times so it's not even broken in yet. I'm actually a bit on the tall side so the fit was always a little off for me.

That said, it's a beautiful chestnut russet color in a size 44 regular. Unfortunately, there are a few small moth nibbles in the knit around one sleeve and the waistband. These certainly aren't bad enough to prevent wearing it, but they're there. I've copied a link to the History Preservation web site where I see they're now listing for $800 or so. I'd be content with $300. If you're interested, send me an email or a private message with an email address and I'll send out some pictures.

http://historypreservation.com/hpassociates/eastmanlanding14_2.php

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Tibor, good luck with this sale. If I had a spare $300, I'd be all over this thing like white on rice.

You won't be able to receive private messages here until you hit 15 posts, which I encourage you to hang around and do.

Tibor

One of the Regulars
I clearly need to be more talkative... There's so much to read that I just haven't gotten around to spouting off on any topics yet. I lurked, then thought I better join as it's just such a pleasure to stop by here. Anyway, thanks for the information. Can people pull up my email through the members list or should I post an email here?

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
You may as well put it here in the listing - probably best to do the phonetic thing to avoid spiders. ("jimmy at comcast dot net") Good luck, and welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points