Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

'editorial cartoon' - photograph, actually

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
What should be, imho. Opinions welcome.

0609090918a.jpg

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I'm just kinda curious if anyone got the idea from the photo that the fedora knocked the ball cap off of its place of prominence in the world. I thought this was something that most of us are in favor of.

Chuck Bobuck

Practically Family
scottyrocks said:
I'm just kinda curious if anyone got the idea from the photo that the fedora knocked the ball cap off of its place of prominence in the world. I thought this was something that most of us are in favor of.

scottyrocks, I got that. I also thought it might be an Akubra Fed as you have the globe adjusted to show Australia.

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I was thinking about how to position the globe. Apparently, I chose wrong, as far the meaning I was trying to convey. Because I showed Australia, it must be an Akubra, or, Akubras are the dominant, or my favorite hat, so I'm showing Australia. Neither was intended. Oh well.

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
scottyrocks said:

Got the message. Baseball caps are fine when I am playing baseball, my fedora gets in the way of a pop fly. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21