Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Edwardian Suit?

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Fantastic condition. I am amazed at teh condition of the label etc. Even more amazingly, it's not a small size.

That suit is going to make someone very happy.

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
yes, that is an excellent suit. it has that puritanical, dour look of the pre-jazz age.
i personally don't know anyone who wears that type of four button sack jacket, but there must be someone who does.

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
The bias-bound upper edge on the trousers is interesting. I think I've only seen that on trousers from the early '20s and before.

Papperskatt

Practically Family
Oh my god - what a find! And the price!? A true bargain, but waaaaaay too big for me (which pleases me since I didn't found it until now, when the auction is over!).
i personally don't know anyone who wears that type of four button sack jacket, but there must be someone who does.
I do, but I'm the only one that I know of... Luckily for me who can't afford bespoke, there are still a few companies that make these kind of suits so I guess that I'm not the only one after all.

Well, I just wanted to say that. My first post here. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points