Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ELC Monarch A-2 'Warhorse' HH Jacket Size 48

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It's been a time coming (raising the £££), but the ELC Monarch A-2 has finally arrived.

Moved on my beloved RW A-2 size 46 just before Xmas (got married with that jacket in attendance) due to it never being 'quite' comfortable enough (a bit strait-jacket)

Going up to the 48 Monarch contract has given me that bit extra in the chest and shoulder dept, the more relaxed fit has worked straight from the box.

It's a lovely chestnut / conker colour with some good grain that brings character to the hide IMHO, found my RW a bit 'flat'. Tastes change & the 'Warhorse' hide suits.

Enjoying having an A-2 back in the wardrobe again..missed it since Xmas, just needing to 'bed' the Monarch in & 'pop' the grain.

Another great jacket from Rob & the Eastman Team..thanks Guys.

Up next will be a G-1 (ELC Goatskin) early contract in the Fall. can justify it :) due to selling my Irvin type (lack of use over here..bar..'Beast from the East').

FullSizeRender (16).jpg
FullSizeRender (15).jpg
FullSizeRender (17).jpg
FullSizeRender (19).jpg

Last edited:

bn1966

100%.. looks great! this certainly looks like the size for you.

Thanks Boyo

Comfortable from the box :)

The 46 RW was a fight from the box onward & whilst a great jacket..never fully complied

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Fantastic stuff! And it's just the right size for the Monarch collar. It's my understanding that A-2 manufacturers made the collars as one size fits all, and that in the case of the Monarch, it's a pretty large collar so it looks better on larger sizes.

bn1966

Fantastic stuff! And it's just the right size for the Monarch collar. It's my understanding that A-2 manufacturers made the collars as one size fits all, and that in the case of the Monarch, it's a pretty large collar so it looks better on larger sizes.

Thanks Sloan,

Size 48 is as big as ELC gets...collar looks in proportion

bn1966

Looking really sharp, congrats!

Hey, are those PB trousers? :p

You've a good eye Cocker..those are Pike Bros trews, my second pair of Duck Canvas 'hunting' pants, first pair have gone through at the knees after 3 years almost constant wear..they are about to become a pair of shorts.

I love PB pants, two pairs of 'wide' Chinos are sat in my wardrobe too :)

Cocker

Practically Family
You've a good eye Cocker..those are Pike Bros trews, my second pair of Duck Canvas 'hunting' pants, first pair have gone through at the knees after 3 years almost constant wear..they are about to become a pair of shorts.

I love PB pants, two pairs of 'wide' Chinos are sat in my wardrobe too :)

These hunting pants are on my short term wishlist too ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk