Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

* Electronic Cigar ?

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Interesting, I've seen the cigs around but have yet to see a cigar (I wonder why there is nicotine in the load...). Personally, when I've wanted to cut down I just don't lite the cigar. I've spent the whole day nursing an unlit cigar without ever lighting up.

Jim2903

One of the Regulars
I don't see how an e-cigar could possibly be as good as the real thing, at least for a "real" cigar smoker. Cigars are made with very complex blends of tobacco, and I doubt this could be accurately replicated with some water vapor thingy. A cigar ain't just a fat cigarette. E-smoking seems to be just for a nicotine fix, but that's not what cigar smoking is about.

Boodles

A-List Customer
I am trying to cut back on my Cigar use. Anyone try these? If so, what did you think?

Good heavens no. Methinks I would not like such a thing. Whatever would Don Carlos think of me if I did? To paraphrase Julia Child's response to having been asked if she had tried the plastic bags to cook a turkey "I have not and I shall not try them."

Mr. Tamasso has the solution for you, sir. No fire, no smoke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot