Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ELMC Californian Walnut Motorcycle Jacket Eastman Leather sz 40 NWT Horsehide

BowsTrading

Familiar Face
20160412_212356.jpg
For Sale: A brand new ELMC Californian jacket in walnut horsehide. Size 40, purchased via history preservation associates, Jacket is brand new and is just a tad too small on me. The "wear marks" shown on the arms are pre-made from the factory. Jacket comes with original leather hang tag and history preservation slip cover. Looking for $1000 OBO

Measurements:

Chest (pit to pit): 20.5
shoulders: 18
back length: 23
sleeve length: 25

Each example is also outfitted with all the vintage detailing one could hope for, which includes:

Premium, imported Italian horsehide conforming to 3 ounces in weight, fully vegetable tanned and aniline dyed, with a full grain of rivulets and valleys that yields all the character typically associated with old-school, vintage leather jackets

Fully lined with 100% rayon acetate for easy sliding on and off

Assembly with 4-ply, heavy-gauge, all-cotton thread

Vintage-style Corozo cat’s-eye buttons at cuff opening that provide two-position adjustment

Bi-swing action back for greater range of motion

Half-belt design with adjusting buckles at waist

Hard-wearing, all-cotton drill cloth used in pocket lings

Vintage-style, matte-finish, nickel-plated metal zippers on pocket and center front

Two hand-warmer pockets

Vintage-style union label in pocket

Vintage-style labels in lining woven on vintage shuttle looms

Attachments

• 20160412_212050.jpg
    20160412_212050.jpg
    614.3 KB · Views: 822
  • 20160412_212258.jpg
    20160412_212258.jpg
    779.8 KB · Views: 1,305
  • 20160412_212313.jpg
    20160412_212313.jpg
    857.3 KB · Views: 962
Last edited:

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm really loving the leather on my ELMC Roadstar which is the same as the leather used here. This is just a touch too small for me...if this were a 42 I'd be in trouble...then again, if it were, you probably wouldn't need to sell it.

If anyone is on the fence, jump in imo. Nice discount vs full retail for a new jacket.

Thuggee

Practically Family
Long shot. Still available?

I picked both of mine up ( yes I have 2 ) black and walnut from the bay from a authorised dealer he’s not hard to find new US$999 each which I feel was a fair price vs going direct through Eastman ( saved around AU$300 per jacket ), shipping was via EMS/UPS so no customs or duty fees at all super fast, if you haven’t handled one of these before amazing jackets in person I’ll be keeping both of mine, excellent mid weight leather jacket for Australia/ QLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fonzie

One Too Many
I picked both of mine up ( yes I have 2 ) black and walnut from the bay from a authorised dealer he’s not hard to find new US$999 each which I feel was a fair price vs going direct through Eastman ( saved around AU$300 per jacket ), shipping was via EMS/UPS so no customs or duty fees at all super fast, if you haven’t handled one of these before amazing jackets in person I’ll be keeping both of mine, excellent mid weight leather jacket for Australia/ QLD

Thanks for that mate, I love this jacket but they’re hardly ever available in size 40R on eBay, there’s a seller that only has 42-44-46 sizes all the time! The one I want is the Havana Brown ideally but the Walnut is cool too.

Thuggee

Practically Family
Thanks for that mate, I love this jacket but they’re hardly ever available in size 40R on eBay, there’s a seller that only has 42-44-46 sizes all the time! The one I want is the Havana Brown ideally but the Walnut is cool too.

Abramsantiques is the seller from the bay I believe he’s listed on the Eastman site as a legit authorised dealer, not sure why going through him vs Eastman is cheaper could be the exchange rate US$ vs the Pound?? Mine are both 44 regular the fit is perfect for me as I’m a short stocky fellow, absolute amazing jackets worth the $$$ everything about them oozes quality, probably why I ended with 2 of them it was a no brainer as I couldn’t decide which colour I wanted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ