Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ELMC

SJC

Suspended
People who have bought this jacket , do you size one size up or down or exact chest measurement? I love it so much thanks to Terry's YouTube videos ( they should give you Royalties Mr. Mitchell) Can't find it on eBay or etsy for the part 3 years so I'm giving in and paying the full retail price.

Attachments

• IMG_5001.PNG
    IMG_5001.PNG
    567.2 KB · Views: 216

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I followed the measurements given above and got my regular size 42 and it was a great fit.
IMO it fits slightly smaller than an average size 42, it is definitely a very V shaped jacket and it will work better if you are V shaped.

Reactions: SJC

SJC

Suspended
I followed the measurements given above and got my regular size 42 and it was a great fit.
IMO it fits slightly smaller than an average size 42, it is definitely a very V shaped jacket and it will work better if you are V shaped.
Talk to me about the cuffs. They weren't long where they came to your thumb? I don't like long cuffs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points