Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eric (Short Balding Guy)

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I hadn't seen Eric on the forum for a while so I sent him message wishing him a happy July 4 and to check he was OK.

As it turned out, he has been going through a tough time. Eric and his wife were involved in a car accident (one of those bloody drunk drivers) back at the beginning of June while they were driving home from Texas. They both had to spend a couple of weeks in hospital and have several surgeries.

The good news is that they are both now back at home in Minnesota, although Eric says there is still some "fine tuning" needing to be done. Hopefully the two of them will soon be back training some of America's best gymnasts (hope they haven't been slacking off!) and we'll see our friend "Short Balding Guy" back at the Lounge.

Get well soon, Eric. Miss seeing you here!

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
So sorry to find out that they've been going thru such a rough time, but glad they are going to be able to make a good recovery.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Awful news, but glad they're recovering. Hope you heal well Eric! Thanks for the update, David.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Eric, my best wishes for a good recovery to you and your wife. It must be double tough for an athlete (and coach) to be confined to hospital quarters.

-30-

A-List Customer
" the two of them will soon be back training some of America's best gymnasts (hope they haven't been slacking off!) "
QUOTE: DJH.

The WILL to recover can be half that TO recovery; I believe Eric & Wife have that ability.
(Along with Good Luck for added measure.)

Regards,
J T

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for posting this David, I wondered the same about Eric being MIA.

Best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery Eric and to your wife. I'm sure you have plenty of support around you back at home. I know the pace of your life won't allow much time for all this "recovery" stuff, I'm sure your kick'n ass and show'n em how it's done Eric.

job

One Too Many
It is a shame that people get drunk and drive and end up causing such harm.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife Eric.

g.durand

One Too Many
Eric, so sorry to hear this. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to you and your wife. Get well, and hope to see you here again soon.

David, Thanks for contacting Eric and giving us the news.

BR Gordon

One Too Many
It is always disheartening to hear of such accidents. Our thoughts go out to Eric and his wife. Good to hear that they are both recovering.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
I contacted Eric a short while back he seemed to be such a strong survivor...............
Both he & his wife are Healing from some very serious injuries, Internal injuries, Broken bones Hips, legs arm, finger + surgeries
Both were wheelchair bound & his spirit seemed so strong for what he & his wife have been through both Physically & Financially..

Eric,
You are just a Swell Guy & I miss your Excellent posts & comments ,,,,

Health First & Hats will return Later,,,

We are all Rooting for you & your Wife's Recovery !
che

Feraud

Bartender
I'm very sorry to read about the accident. Hope for a speedy recovery for Eric and his wife, and a severe punishment for the drunken idiot who caused the accident.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've never conversed with Eric, but have read several of his posts whilst browsing back through threads. Best wishes to you and your wife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto