Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EUC Horween Brown CXL Belt Tan Stiching

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Hi All,

Up for sale is a slightly used belt that is in great used condition. This is on of my personal belts i have used for a couple months, but CXL straps will stretch a bit before they get to their final form. It still fits, but I prefer it to fit to the center hole, so I am going to make myself a new one.

This belt is now 36.5" from the end of the buckle to the center hole and I am more of a 35" (I normally wear size 34 jeans, but that not an accurate way to measure a belt, but I add that just for reference :) It is best to measure your current belt from where the strap folds over the buckle to the hole you use the most). This is made from 9oz brown Horween CXL in brown and is one solid strap that is hand stitched just for aesthetics. This uses solid brass hardware with 4 Chicago screws keeping the buckle on, so you have the ability to easily swap out the buckle if you choose.

Price is $100 shipped to CONUS PP Only. International, please email me first for shipping.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 44.JPG
    44.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 300
  • 46.JPG
    46.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 315
  • 45.JPG
    45.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 305
  • 47.JPG