Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

Everything Australia sale

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Heads up ladies and gents, I just received an e-mail from Everything Australia that they have a 20% off sale at the moment on a huge amount of stock, including hats, if if you're looking to buy a new Akubra, now's the time.

jlw

One of the Regulars
And two days after I finally pull the trigger and order an Akubra from a different site... I'll console myself with the fact that the other place had the color I wanted in stock, but I'm tempted to order again at those prices.

lbgradwell

Familiar Face
Heads up ladies and gents, I just received an e-mail from Everything Australia that they have a 20% off sale at the moment on a huge amount of stock, including hats, if if you're looking to buy a new Akubra, now's the time.

Thanks for the heads-up, Benny.

But I just had a look and I'm shown a price reduction on the Campdraft from C$130.13 to C$123.12. I make that ~5.3% and I notice other discounts vary but are nowhere near 20%.

Is there a code or something?

addison

One of the Regulars

But I just had a look and I'm shown a price reduction on the Campdraft from C$130.13 to C$123.12. I make that ~5.3% and I notice other discounts vary but are nowhere near 20%.

I just ordered my BGG CD from them last Friday...kinda torques me a bit, but like you said the price reduction isn't that much anyway.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here

That's a bummer, I didn't do the math, I just perused a bunch of stock and saw the prices were reduced. There was no code sent in the e-mail, just stated it's a general sale.