Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EXCELLENT 40s-50s Vintage Half belt Horsehide Jacket

Fiver64

Practically Family
Please follow this link to view a truly exceptional horsehide vintage half-belt jacket in size 42-44. The leather and lining are rare in quality of condition and the patina of the leather is spectacular! NO ABUSE OR DRY ROT! The sides originally had the nasty elastic accordian cinches. I had the jacket professionally modified..... removing the elastic and replacing it with correct-to-the-period (but unfortunately unable to match the horsehide material) side adjusting straps. I believe this provides a better look and feel. I hope you agree. It's currently on ebay with a BIN of $325. LOTS OF PHOTOS!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170430460108&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thank you!

jack miranda

A-List Customer
Hi, Fiver64: I promised myself I was going to hold off

buying any new jackets for awhile. But, I'd have broken my promise for this beauty; fortunately (?) it is a bit too small for me. What a jacket! These are the best of the best, IMO, HH half-belts from the bygone era. Best of luck with the sale; I'm genuinely sorry I can't pounce on this one.

Fiver64

Practically Family
thanks!

Yes, these old jackets just scream "class." I was almost crushed when I found it didn't quite fit me. Oh well, the search continues...........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy