Extra Large Thedi X Thurston Bros. Phenix Quilted Veg. Tanned, Front Quarter Italian Horsehide

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by jonbuilder, Jun 11, 2019.

1. jonbuilder

jonbuilder Practically Family

I purchased this Extra Large Thedi X Thurston Bros. Phenix Quilted Veg. Tanned, Front Quarter Italian Horsehide last month on the forum. Here is a link to the classified https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...ned-front-quarter-italian-horshide-caf.97232/

The jacket is exactly as described by Richard Kaplan. I wore it one hour waking my dog one morning. I was and still am on the hunt for a vintage Cal Leather or Taubers café racer. I got impatient and thought this jacket would scratch my itch. The Thedi is a nice jacket but not what I was am still looking for so I offering it for sale.
    $750 shipped US overseas will contribute $25 to shipping

2. jonbuilder

I have been asked to verify the measurements. Here they are +/_ 1/8 inches taken with a cloth tape
    pit to pit stretched lightly 23 -1/8
    Arms along curve 26-3/4
    back from neck seam stretched lightly 26 -1/2
    shoulders 19
    waist 21 -1/2
    the jacket has not been worn enough to have any stretch. Base in the fell of the leather IMO the jacket could loosen in the chest crease in the arms shortening. The fit is snugger in the chest than my broken in Aero Cafe racer size 42 in Vicenza

3. jonbuilder

price reduced to $700 going on the bay monday

4. jonbuilder

pending sale

5. jonbuilder

SOLD to a forum member

oneterrifichog and Ltgoldfish like this.