Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Extra Large Thedi X Thurston Bros. Phenix Quilted Veg. Tanned, Front Quarter Italian Horsehide

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I purchased this Extra Large Thedi X Thurston Bros. Phenix Quilted Veg. Tanned, Front Quarter Italian Horsehide last month on the forum. Here is a link to the classified https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...ned-front-quarter-italian-horshide-caf.97232/

The jacket is exactly as described by Richard Kaplan. I wore it one hour waking my dog one morning. I was and still am on the hunt for a vintage Cal Leather or Taubers café racer. I got impatient and thought this jacket would scratch my itch. The Thedi is a nice jacket but not what I was am still looking for so I offering it for sale.
$750 shipped US overseas will contribute $25 to shipping

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have been asked to verify the measurements. Here they are +/_ 1/8 inches taken with a cloth tape
pit to pit stretched lightly 23 -1/8
Arms along curve 26-3/4
back from neck seam stretched lightly 26 -1/2
shoulders 19
waist 21 -1/2
the jacket has not been worn enough to have any stretch. Base in the fell of the leather IMO the jacket could loosen in the chest crease in the arms shortening. The fit is snugger in the chest than my broken in Aero Cafe racer size 42 in Vicenza

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto