Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F.A.O. WINDWARD

libby

New in Town
Hi Windward,

Sorry I took so long with the reply. The jacket was built as per my measurements demonstrated on the drawing I made. I only called Amanda at Aero once and spoke to Will regarding how I wanted the fit. My only requests was for no external breast pocket and for one internal pocket required and that was the only communication I had with Aero. Nine weeks later it was on my doorstep! A really good bit of kit in my opinion, a jacket I can rely on. Plus I’m more than happy with the fit. I shall post some more pictures in a week or two to show the breaking in for any one that’s interested. By the way Windward, the measurements on the drawing are pretty close to that of the actual jacket. :)

JacketSizeChart-Model-1.jpg

Windward

Practically Family
Hi Libby,
that is indeed a very good manual - if someone use your drawing he will get a made-to-measure and best fitting jacket - just like yours! But also the sleeve lenght - from shoulder seam to and of cuff - might be interesting.
Oh sure - I like to see how your new companion will look after breaking in.

According to the "law": Show your beauty - its your duty :) Windward

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt