Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F/S Aero M-422a Size 42, $600

NavyDoc

Familiar Face
This jacket is essentially brand-new - one or 2 wears only. I made the wrong choice on sizing, and need to sell this one to pay for another jacket. I will post photos soon, but if you want to get a look - it looks exactly like the one in Aero's online site. The only custom feature is that I subbed dark brown A-2 knits for the navy ribbed knit. Looks nearly the same, but feels a bit more substantial. Mouton collar is dark brown and lining is the standard reddish-tone satin. I will also post photos of my measurements, but those are as follows: shoulders - 19", pit to pit - 21.5", sleeve - 25.5", and back length - 25.5".
Shipping is free for CONUS delivery, but I will have to charge another $50 for our chaps in the UK (or elsewhere in Europe)
Sale is for TFL members first for a week or so, then off to eBay. Photos to be posted soon! Thanks.

Attachments

• photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    656.5 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

NavyDoc

Familiar Face
More photos - please excuse the hasty, poorly lit indoor iPhone shots!

Attachments

• photo-4.JPG
    photo-4.JPG
    547.9 KB · Views: 145
  • photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    646.5 KB · Views: 123
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    906.2 KB · Views: 122
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    954.7 KB · Views: 129
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    771.7 KB · Views: 135

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
Are the Sleeve and back length measurements to the end of the knits or to the end of the leather?

NavyDoc

Familiar Face
Jacket is now sold. Many thanks to TFL for bringing together such courteous and knowledgeable people to offer our "recyclables." All of my classified experiences here have exceeded those made on eBay. Bravo Zulu!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto