Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F/S Akubra Stockman 7 3/8 (59) Excellent!

AirTransportCommand

Familiar Face
Selling my Akubra Stockman due to it having too many competitors in my closet. With an Akubra Fedora and an old original Royal Stetson and others, it just doesn't see the light of day often enough. Someone else can get much better use out of it than I.

Condition is excellent, with no real defects, minus a previous owner's name faintly written inside the crown on the transparent liner. See photos, and don't hesitate to ask questions. Shipping is from Germany, and I will ship worldwide at cost.

Asking $125 OBO

IMG_6981.jpeg
IMG_6982.jpeg
IMG_6983.jpeg
IMG_6984.jpeg
IMG_6985.jpeg
IMG_6986.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6987.jpeg
    IMG_6987.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 127

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
I'm sure someone will jump on this, particularly because Akubra recently dropped the Stockman from their product line and it's a unique hat.

I've worn my Glen Grey Stockman plenty since 2007. Its smaller-than-most-country-hats brim and vaguely fedora-ish look makes it a good choice for wearing around town as well as hiking/yard work. And of course, being an Akubra, it's held up just great: the wear only shows inside, on the sweat-damaged lining.

Just a few weeks ago - though the pic was really to show off my new Bronson B-15C MOD jacket:
BronsonB15CMODfront.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk