Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F/S Disney Twenty.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is a gorgeous hat, it was sold to me as a size 6 7/8, I was going to stretch it, but when it arrived, I noticed it was a size 6 3/4...very disappointed with that. So I have no use for it, I just want to recover what I have into it so I can get a Whippet off of Robert. There has to be a small noggin gent out there that would want this beauty. I'm asking $50 shipped for it. Thanks.

Brim is 2 1/2' with a cav edge.
Crown is 5" creased.
2" black shark's gill ribbon w/wind trolly.
Sweat is in great shape, and the liner is gorgeous.
I really hate to part with this lid, but I cant wear it and would love to see it go to another member, can ya help a brother out?

DSC05865.jpg

DSC05866.jpg

DSC05867.jpg

DSC05868.jpg

DSC05869.jpg

Last edited:

flyfishark

Practically Family
Story of my life lately, it seems I can't get rid of my smaller vintage lids. my whippet won't budge either, what a shame.

Bolt,

think you have problems, we have an Adam that's incredible--never worn--but it's a 6.5 executive that we're currently using on my wife's desk for decoration. We're tryin to figure out what to do with it(put it on a newborn; use it for a play with little people--do something with it, it's taking up our shoemaker's form). If you have any other ideas, let us know. By the way, thanks for the Tom and Jerry, my wife loves it. You have any more hats like that, let us know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto