F/S Vintage Resistol Black Gold 20X

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by milandro, Sep 18, 2019.

1. milandro

milandro One of the Regulars

For Sale a Vintage (don’t know exactly when it was made an expert could surely derive its vintage from the tag) , an Resistol Black Gold which, I understand, is one of their best products to this day. The hat is used but not abused and has a faint 20X still impressed at the front (impossible to to show in pictures) of the sweatband. Regardless they make this hat as a minimum in 20X ( I understand there is an even higher beaver content). The hat is in good, used, vintage state and is very nice, black and velvety.

This is one of my hats, but I have already done a conversion of two other western ones and this is too valuable a hat to cut the brim to wear it in the city. It has a 4” brim and that is just a little bit over the top (nice pun) in the great plains of the Netherlands.
    ONE FUNNY DETAIL is the Item Number on te tag ... It’s 666 ;)

I am asking €150 + €20 shipping in the EU and €30 outside of the EU. Payment PP F&F .
    Of course if you want you are more than welcome to pick it up in the NL.

Here a few pics Resistol Black Gold Side.jpg Resistol Black Gold Tag.jpg Resistol Black Gold Logo.jpg Resistol Black Gold Inside.jpg Top Vision.jpg Front Hat.jpg

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    AbbaDatDeHat, Tukwila and Pellie like this.
  2. milandro

Read this quote from my Schott A2 jacket, same trade conditions would apply to my Black Gold too.

3. milandro

Will anybody be able to make me an offer that I cannot refuse?

This very special hat deserves to be worn by someone whom will wear it more than I can possibly do. Let me know if you have an Open Road that you want to trade (but as I said, trading is only possible face to face)

4. milandro

Drastic price reduction €100 + €20 shipping ( anywhere which means that outside the EU is going to cost me more) payment Paypal F&F .