Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Membership Surpasses 30,000

Otis

New in Town
Personally, I'd like to cancel my name, erase my old posts and leave. The high muckety-mucks that run things won't hear of that though.

I guess in that respect, this place resembles a roach motel -- once you're in, there's no way out - you're stuck.

I'm not laughing. Newcomers, beware.

Last edited:
Well Otis...it is quite simple. Just delete the FL from your favorites...or don't type in the FL to bring it up. It's not mandatory that you read this forum..or participate in any way. I doubt that anyone would really notice if your name was cancelled..or your small amount of posts deleted...so where's the problem ?

Feraud

Bartender
Otis- I suggest you simply log-out and be done with the Lounge. I cannot imagine anything posted in 43 earth shattering posts that must be deleted.

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Personally, I'd like to cancel my name, erase my old posts and leave. The high muckety-mucks that run things won't hear of that though.

I guess in that respect, this place resembles a roach motel -- once you're in, there's no way out - you're stuck.

I for one am very sorry that you feel that way. In your few posts you challenged what passes for conventional wisdom, a rather important thing here on the internet, where the echo chamber effect is so pronounced. As far as I could see you have always been considerate of others here. Note that if you leave you will be missed by at least one of the minor "regulars".

Well Otis...it is quite simple. Just delete the FL from your favorites...or don't type in the FL to bring it up. It's not mandatory that you read this forum..or participate in any way. I doubt that anyone would really notice if your name was cancelled..or your small amount of posts deleted...so where's the problem ?

Histrionics. Don't get it. I always love when someone announces "I'm leaving!".
OK, go fer it. As they say, watch that door...

HeyMoe

Practically Family
That's strange. I always kinda figured if I said that..you'd fly up here..buy me some beer..and converse for hours trying to talk me out of it...[huh]

I guess that would be better than you saying you were staying and him buying you beer and trying to convince you to leave.

I do love the idea of you boys and girls the bartenders sitting around quaffing gallons of brandy, swimming in the vast revenues of the FLounge income stream, refusing to allow people to leave, hatching your infernal plots for world domination. Your denials only prove your guilt!

Otis- I suggest you simply log-out and be done with the Lounge. I cannot imagine anything posted in 43 earth shattering posts that must be deleted.

Feraud

Bartender
30 thousand secured and only several billion left to convert...
bth_Devil_emoticon.gif

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

Holy Cow! I am floored, shocked!

My Husband was at one time a President of a car club that had at the time a 750 "paid" membership and they were all so very active in participation of gatherings and doing car shows and being directly involved with products being tested for the after market industry. At the time, when asked why everyone got along and were able to be so trusting with one another, the answer was simple, as he would say, "we have no knuckleheads as paid members of the club, as birds of a feather will always flock together".

The Fedora Lounge is perhaps one of the most blessed websites on this place we label, "Earth". A place where decent values matter, a place where when someone tells you something it more than not, is true, and that when doing any business here, your word is your bond, ( a trait not normal any longer in today's world).

So if for some reason, Otis, you feel as if you have a burr under your saddle from any aspects being here then I guess it would be time for you to either bone up to the honesty that we all share here, or to ride off into that sunset and reach for your brass ring elsewhere. If you need some kleenex along the way let us know, we may be tempted to pitch in and send you one box.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Aside from all the tom foolery from "Otis" ( a famous name in elevators, by the way) I am thinking it is wonderful that Mr. Lyles was able to conclude this information for everyone.

Thank you,
Cindy

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I think Otis may have walked into the wrong lounge.

[video=youtube_share;H_lijLYuw-o]http://youtu.be/H_lijLYuw-o[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk