Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora travel case

Mendy

New in Town
What yall think?
airport.png
size2.png
5.jpeg

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hmmm. I like the concept. I do. I have often wondered how to take one of my hats on a long-haul airplane trip. (Could it carry more than one hat, stacked?)
Presumably it is sturdy enough to avoid crushing. But I'm having a hard time imagining that a traveler (who has a lot to carry) would wear a backpack designed to carry just one item.

You might consider adding a large normal backpack pocket around the crown of the hat, so that a traveler could carry other stuff AND protect his (or her) hat. With perhaps the bonus that the fact that it is a "hat case" is somewhat hidden.
Or ---on a more whimsical note--- add customized pockets around the crown. For example, one in the shape of a wine bottle on one side of the crown and one shaped to hold bread and cheese on the other. Okay, not the best example. A passport pocket? A cell phone pocket? Anyway, you get the idea.

As noted, I like the concept. Best of luck!
(Since you are soliciting opinions and not yet marketing, you might consider asking a bar tender to move this thread to the "hats" forum, where you will no doubt get more opinions.)

Excellent, thank you! Lenses can distort proportions, and it seems more shallow in the pictures. You have my attention!

So, 6.5" inside, or outside?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk