Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora with shorts?

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Why Not?

Jazzcat said:
Anybody ever wear thier favorite fedora while in shorts and a Tshirt? Just curious.

Since most people believe that jeans and a t-shirt and ball cap are the norm, why not "dress up" a little bit, from the neck up, by wearing a fedora?

Maybe having a dressy item will inspire further improvement on the lower extremities? ;)

It is akin to going into a fine resturant improperly dressed...you still pay the same price for dinner but don't have as good a time as otherwise.

Yes, I wear a fedora in my shorts and t shirt. Usually doing yard work in my vintage "yard fedora". But that is rare. T-shirt implies warm, and therefore you'd probably see the Panama hat.

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
So do i

android said:
I wear my Panama fedora with Hawaiian shirts and shorts all summer long.

I live in Florida so i can wear a Montecristi Panama hat most of the year.
I wear shorts with it and a nice shirt. I get to wear my fur felt fedora's about 3 months a year.

My yard Panama is worn with t-shirts :fedora:

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
SHORTS?????

Hmmm, I wear a hat everywhere outdoors...but never wear shorts!! My knobby knees have been known to clear beaches....people have actually paid me to put long pants on ( usually restaurant owners) :cheers1:

gcollins

One of the Regulars
I always wear fedoras or panamas with anything and everything. Even nude beaches in Phuket. Oh, I mean the FORMER beaches in Phuket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points