Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fidelity? Café racer 44” brown

Downunder G Man

One Too Many
I had tried to bid on this on ebay , let me 99% of the way thru' then WILL NOT POST TO AUSTRALIA

So that was the end of that ! I see it is now relisted. Maybe UK buyers are in "Corona Quarantine" ?

robrinay

One Too Many
I had tried to bid on this on ebay , let me 99% of the way thru' then WILL NOT POST TO AUSTRALIA

So that was the end of that ! I see it is now relisted. Maybe UK buyers are in "Corona Quarantine" ?
Sorry, mate it’s nothing personal but I don’t trust eBay Global Shipping after several bad experiences ( eg package damaged so undeliverable - £350 jacket), so these days I keep it simple and only post in the UK. I also had issues when using DHL with Thai customs demanding that I pay import duty (buyer had already paid), and also with a picky buyer in the USA demanding I refund in full and pay return postage for a Sheaffer Imperial brass fountain pen because the plating was dull. I said it was brass - as in the name ie polish it but it didn’t shut her up. She then complained about the case being scratched. I’d not included the case in the sale as it was scratched I said - it’s a free gift. A ten dollar refund on a thirty dollar pen (worth eighty dollars) finally shut her up. eBay tends to find in favour of buyers rather than sellers in disputes so U.K. sales are safer. If it doesn’t sell this time I’ll list it just here with international shipping.

Last edited:

Downunder G Man

One Too Many
No worries mate. I dislike ebay global shipping because to Australia it is way too dear and takes longer !

Normal airmail from the sellers country works for me every time. British GPO post for example.

From the US I try to get sellers to use USPS airmail first class. At least 50% of eBay global shipping in my experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana